By providing your personal information on the website www.vilkinet.ru or on the mobile app “VilkiNet” (regardless of the platform) when filling in the fields while placing an order and/or creating an account on the website, you agree and acknowledge that you have read the following terms and conditions of the Agreement to the processing of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement). You explicitly signify your agreement to these terms without reservations or limitations, in accordance with your will and your own interests.
1. In accordance with the Federal Law from 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data", by accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you give your consent to OOO “MAG-FOOD SERVICE” (legal address: 600026, Vladimir, ul. Gastello 8, Office 1, INN 3328497283) (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), to process and transfer your personal data in order to provide you with the services and/or process your orders.
2. Personal data allowed to be processed and transferred under this Agreement is provided by you by filling in the registration form and/or order form on the website www.vilkinet.ru or on the mobile app “VilkiNet” (regardless of the platform). It includes the following information: full name, age, date of birth, phone number, address, electronic mail address (e-mail) (hereinafter referred to as "Personal data"). Personal data provided by you will be entered into the electronic database of the Company.
3. The processing of Personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed on this personal data (whether those operations are automated or not) which include collection, recording, organizing, structuring, accumulation, storing, rectification (updating, modifying), extracting, using, copying, blocking, erasing and destroying of Personal data.
4. By providing your Personal data, you consent to its processing by the Company, for the purposes of provision of services and the fulfilment of your orders; promotion of goods and services; electronic and text message polls; sending information, including advertising material, information on events and promotions, services, sweepstakes and other, to your e-mail and mobile phone; promotion of goods and services; customer satisfaction and quality control services; evaluation and analysis of the site operation; customer support; for other purposes established by the legislation of the Russian Federation and the present Client Agreement.
5. You agree that for the purposes of the provision of services to you and fulfilling your orders, the Company has the right to transfer your Personal data to its employees, affiliated companies and third parties-signatories to the personal data confidentiality agreement.
7. When you visit the site www.vilkinet.ru, the Company receives the information about your IP-address. This information shall not be used to personally identify you.
8. The Company is not responsible for the information publically provided by you on the website.
9. The disclosure of information in accordance with valid and applicable legal requirements shall not be considered a breach of confidentiality.
10.You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional and other information without explanation by informing the Company of your withdrawal by phone 8 4922 555 055 or by sending a written application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agreement may be withdrawn by you or by your legal representative by sending a written application to the e-mail address email@example.com.
11.If you would like to receive information about your personal data or modify your information, you may send a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
12.In case of the withdrawal of this Agreement by you or your representative, the Company has the right to continue processing Personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data where legally permitted as specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" from 26.06.2006.
13.This Agreement is valid from the time of submission and remains effective indefinitely or until the termination of the processing of personal data as specified in paragraph 11 and paragraph 13 of this Agreement.